Join Our Team of Superstars
Meet Our Superheroes
We are nothing without our people. The management team behind SouthCity is the guiding force that drives the company forward and propels the rest of the team to continually raise the standards of excellence.
• Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion (From tracking tools; Google Analytics, Facebook Manager, Adwords, Tag Manager, etc.)
• Helping to develop reports and analysis on a weekly basis
• Create intelligence reports, forward-looking insights and deep-dive analysis (both ad-hoc and regular) with actionable insight
• Helping to market research to get the data needed for analysis
• Attention to detail and able to multitask
• Experience in operating google sheet/ms. excel, microsoft powerpoint
• Handling video production process for company’s social media.
• Proficient in using Adobe PREMIERE, Adobe After Effect, and other related software.
• Perform all editing work including inserting graphics, music, sound effects, basic animation as instructed by superiors.
• Make a concept for the video optimize, refine
• Produce and deliver work in line with the project schedule.
• Collaborate closely with graphic designers.
• Provide regular updates to the head of department.
• Have creative and aesthetic abilities, have a good control over creativity, typography, color, rhythm, etc.
• Skilled in using video platforms, such as Youtube/Tiktok/others, and familiar in using various video styles.
- Build and maintain a network of real estate agents for SouthCity
- To recruit, onboard, train, and manage performance of referral agent network and active agent or lead agent that help market our product.
- To participate in or lead presentations to agents of our Product Knowledge on behalf of Developer.
- Listen to homebuyers and agents and generate insights to advise the business on product and experience opportunities.
- Contribute to agent marketing materials and other assets.
- To prepare legal and administrative document of agents.
- To prepare monthly sales report and update of the agents
- Minimum 6 years of experience as Agent Relation in Real Estate Industry (High Rise)
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to flex communication style and speak in groups/public speaking.
- Have great network of existing agent database.
- Track record of building and maintaining strong relationships or communities.
- Have managerial skill and able to handle staff.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- Able to handle customer complaint.