Join Our Team of Superstars
Meet Our Superheroes
We are nothing without our people. The management team behind SouthCity is the guiding force that drives the company forward and propels the rest of the team to continually raise the standards of excellence.
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion (Google Analytics, Facebook & Instagram Manager, Adwords, Tag Manager, etc).
- Helping to develop reports and analysis on a weekly basis.
- Create intelligence reports, forward-looking insights and deep-dive analysis (both ad-hoc and regular) with actionable insight.
- Helping to market research to get the data needed for analysis.
- Attention to detail and able to multitask.
- Experience in operating Google Sheet example: Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Words.
- Handling video production process for company’s social media.
- Proficient in using Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effect, and other related software.
- Perform all editing work including inserting graphics, music, sound effects, basic animation as instructed by superiors.
- Make a concept for the video optimize, refine
- Produce and deliver work in line with the project schedule.
- Collaborate closely with graphic designers.
- Provide regular updates to the head of department.
- Have creative and aesthetic abilities, have a good control over creativity, typography, color, rhythm, etc.
- Skilled in using video platforms, such as Youtube/Tiktok/others, and familiar in using various video styles.
- Search and process sales database.
- Prepare sales activity plans, conduct prospecting and product presentations.
- Carry out the sales process up to the after sales stage.
- Fostering and maintaining good relationships with customers.
- Reach team sales targets.
- Helping customers related to administrative completeness required related to unit purchases.
- Minimum education D3.
- Have a minimum of three years work experience as a Sales Property (Apartment, House, Shophouse, etc.).
- Have experience as a Property Agent.
- Mastering and understanding the target market area of Pondok Cabe and Cinere.
- Neat and communicative.
- Has extensive customer relationships and databases.
- Preferably candidates with active database properties.
- Mastering MS Office (Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point, etc.).
- Have high self-confidence, are oriented towards achieving sales targets, have high initiative, and have good work endurance.
- Willing to be placed in Pondok Cabe area, South Tangerang.
- Willing to work on weekends (Saturday & Sunday) or National Holidays.