Join Our Team of Superstars
Meet Our Superheroes
We are nothing without our people. The management team behind SouthCity is the guiding force that drives the company forward and propels the rest of the team to continually raise the standards of excellence.
- Search and process sales database.
- Prepare sales activity plans, conduct prospecting and product presentations.
- Carry out the sales process up to the after sales stage.
- Fostering and maintaining good relationships with customers.
- Reach team sales targets.
- Helping customers related to administrative completeness required related to unit purchases.
- Minimum education D3.
- Have a minimum of three years work experience as a Sales Property (Apartment, House, Shophouse, etc.).
- Have experience as a Property Agent.
- Mastering and understanding the target market area of Pondok Cabe and Cinere.
- Neat and communicative.
- Has extensive customer relationships and databases.
- Preferably candidates with active database properties.
- Mastering MS Office (Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point, etc.).
- Have high self-confidence, are oriented towards achieving sales targets, have high initiative, and have good work endurance.
- Willing to be placed in Pondok Cabe area, South Tangerang.
- Willing to work on weekends (Saturday & Sunday) or National Holidays.
- Responsible for process of architectural Infrastructure, High Rise Buildings and Superblocks
- Responsible for Construction Technical Permit
- Analyze & detailing on shop drawings
- Responsible for project design development from conceptualization to realization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from reputable university with min. GPA 3.00
- English language required
- At least 5-10 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Acknowledge of technical permit for construction
- Comprehensive understanding of entire project and liaise with related party including contractor, vendor and authorities
- Ensure the works are completed in compliance with drawings, specifications, quality and authorities requirements
- Review consultants design and to ensure design is adequate, cost effective and comply with owner and authorities requirements
- Plan and coordinate design development, project schedules, budgets and ensure that work is progressing as planned
- Monitor the progress and ensure projects are completed within desired time, quality and cost
- Able to manage and supervise high quality architectural and infrastructure works
- Liaise with Architects, Professional Engineer, Site staff, Authorities and other project related personnel to settle any technical problems on site.
- Resolve all technical issues with Consultants and Contractors
- Having experiences in high rise buildings & mixed use developments is an advantage
- Good user of AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office, Sketchup or other 3D software
- Having knowledge of architecture material and specification
- Positive attitude and results oriented, strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage deadlines and projects simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Self motivated, hard worker, should be able to work under high pressure and long hours to meet deadline